31. Research has demonstrated that carefully designed training can be equally effective whether it is presented via technology (e.g. using computers or videoconferencing) or face to face by an instructor.
32. Computer delivered training can actually be less expensive than other delivery media if a large number of employees must be trained.
33. If training is effectively designed and delivered, transfer to the job will naturally occur.
34. Where the transfer of training climate is poor, if training includes a discussion that addresses the transfer process, including potential obstacles and strategies to overcome obstacles, there is likely to be better transfer of training.
35. Measuring employees’ reactions to training effectively captures how much they learned in the training.