For this discussion, you will create a speech outline for the career-focused informative speech you conceptualized in Milestone One. A template has been provided for this purpose. You will then share your outline with your peers to obtain feedback, and give feedback to your peers on their outlines. When commenting on your peers’ posts, provide critical yet constructive feedback based on best practices of outline writing as discussed in the course textbook. As peers and your instructor provide feedback on your outline, be sure to review and incorporate that feedback into your project as appropriate.
For your initial post, address the following:
- Complete your outline using the Speech Outline Template Word Document and attach it to a post for discussion.
- In your post, identify two specific areas you would like peer feedback on. Examples may include:
- The use of tone
- Quality of points and subpoints
- Relevance of explanations to subpoints
- Alignment of certain sections (introduction, body, conclusion) to identified audience
- Effectiveness of introduction
- Effectiveness of conclusion