I need an explanation for this Nursing question to help me study.
Take the Big 5 Personality Inventory on p. 387 in our book. Write a 400- to 600-word summary of your personality, as described by the Big 5 Inventory. Discuss the upsides and the downsides of the pattern of the five dimensions or traits of your personality. We know that three of the Big 5—conscientiousness, openness, and extroversion—are closely associated with leadership effectiveness. How do your scores reflect your readiness to become a leader? Include a reflection about how your personality shapes your behavior toward work, school, and teamwork.
Textbook The Art of Leadership
Rubric (professor has the discretion to award points as deemed reasonable)
- Complete, well thought-out answer tapping into required content, arguments well presented, all parts responded to adequately, all criteria met, no significant errors: 45-50/50
- Many points made, but some connection to content missing, one part not answered, incomplete discussion, nearly all criteria: 40-44/50
- Some points made, but some connection to content missing, incomplete and/or limited discussion, some criteria met: 35-39/40
- Limited discussion, limited points, few criteria met: 30-34/50
- Poor in every way, no criteria met: 0-33/50