Using the Policy Identification and Analysis Assignment Template [PPTX], develop an 8–10 slide presentation in which you:
- Analyze and define the problem to include possible political conflicts.
- Identify risks and challenges.
- Identify and construct policy alternatives and solutions.
- Identify stakeholders and key roles.
- Identify funding opportunities, challenges, and budget cost factors, to include saving measures.
- Select supportive and evaluative criteria.
- Identify incentives, subsidies, and potential benefits.
- Draw conclusions in a thorough summary, including lessons learned