Assume you are working with MyBank. The Bank executed a campaign to cross-sell Personal Loans. As part of their Pilot Campaign, 20000 customers were sent campaigns through email, sms, and direct mail.
They were given an offer of Personal Loan at an attractive interest rate of 12% and processing fee waived off if they respond within 1 Month.
2512 customer expressed their interest and are marked as Target = 1
Many Demographics and Behavioural variables provided.
You have to build a Model using Supervised Learning Technique to finds profitable segments to target for cross-selling personal loans. Make necessary assumptions where required.
Technique to be used: Neural Network or Random Forest (Any one)
The presentation should broadly show case the following:
- Business Objective Statement
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Statement
- Hypothesis Validation
- Splitting data in Training – Testing (Dev – Val – Hold out where required)
- Feature Engineering / Derived Variable creation based on Hypothesis
- Some Charts and Graphs to show case the relationship between Independent and Dependent Variables
- Model Development
- Model Performance Measures
- Validation of Model
- Model Performance on Hold Out Sample
- Model Implementation / Deployment Strategy