I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Corporate Case Reports:
This is an individual written assignment, double-spaced, Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins. APA format.The company I have selected is Southwest Airlines.
- State the company and explain what they do and what kinds of products or services in the first 3 pages (Southwest airlines)
- Give me a brief review and description (2 pages) of the industry your selected company is categorized in (airline industry)
No conclusion needed as I will continue with the paper and add 15 more pages answering other questions.
Absolutely NO PLAGIARISM. The school uses software to check against it.
Tips for Preserving Academic Honesty:
- More than three words is plagiarism.This is a good yardstick to use when wondering whether quotes are needed.
- One source is not “common knowledge.”Common knowledge does not require citation.But something is not common knowledge if you have found just one source for the information.
- When in doubt, cite!If you have any doubt about whether or not to cite a source, err on the side of making the attribution.
- Look away.When you are writing, do not have open books or papers in front of you as you type.Read your sources, and then put what you have read into your own words.
Use only credible sources as WSJ, bloomberg.com, peer reviewed journals, etc.
Written assignment will be graded on content and style. Factors that contribute to (or detract from) the quality of a report are:
- Organization and clarity: Use appropriate headings and subheadings.
- Precision: Do not ramble just to fill paper.
- Logical consistency.
- Rigor and thoroughnes
- Grammar and spelling.