Interpersonal Conflict in Television
Choose one television show from the list provided below.
- Bellisario, D. & Brennan, S. (Producers). (2003-2014). NCIS: Naval criminal investigative service[Television Series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- This television show can be found for no charge with closed captioning at NCIS – CBS.
- Kaplan, E., Holland, S., Molaro, S., Lorre, C., & Cohen, R. (Executive producers). (2007-2014). The big bang theory[Television series]. United States: Columbia Broadcasting System.
- Rhymes, S. (Executive producer). (2012-2014). Scandal[Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- Walsh, R., Levitan, S., Richman, J., Chupack, C., & O’Shannon, D. (Producers). (2009-2014). Modern family[Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
- Wilmore, L. (Executive producer). (2014). Black-ish [Television series]. United States: American Broadcasting Company.
Watch one episode of one of the above television programs and identify and describe one interpersonal conflict that was not handled effectively. Based on what you have learned in class this week in Chapters 8 and 9 of our text, write a paper explaining why the conflict was not handled effectively and what could have been done differently. Be sure to focus on one particular interpersonal conflict and not the television show as a whole. The television programs can be found in syndication, weekly on air, and through the links provided above.
Please Note: A synopsis of the television program (e.g., which actors are in the television show or what it is about) should not be included. Be sure to reference at least one of your course readings from this week in your paper.
- Must be at least two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one of this week’s resources to support points.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Need more help?
You can review the Sample Week Four Paper, a sample paper from another course. Again, only use this sample as a reference to generate ideas. Do not copy any of the content, in full or part.
Writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you!
Bevan, J. L., & Sole, K. (2014). Making connections: Understanding interpersonal communication (2nd ed.) [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
please make sure check plagarism through turnitin.com since my professor goes based on that
MUST BE DUE BY 8:30pm Tonight 🙂
Make sure the paper is ORIGINALITY created today 🙂
Any Questions feel free to ask
Thank you so much! 🙂