Critical thinking is an important part of problem solving, decision making, and everyday life. So, what is critical thinking and why is it so important?
Prepare a 700-word memo to yourself on critical thinking including the following:
- Explain critical thinking.
- Provide an example from your personal experience of critical thinking applied to a business decision.
- Discuss the importance and benefits of using critical thinking.
- Relate the importance and benefits of critical thinking to the example provided.
- Discuss ways you might use critical thinking in your current job or chosen career path.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.