All submissions must be in MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Prezi format, and there must be a minimum of 7 slides. Of the 7, there will be one cover slide (at the beginning), and one reference slide (at the end).
- Select one prediction (1-5 in the article’s list) to focus on for this assignment.
- Read chapter 2 of the course textbook (specifically pages 17 through 26 which focus on knowledge-based and scientific management)
- Select an aspect of knowledge-based OR scientific management related to the prediction.
- The mandatory slides to be included are: 1. cover, 2. a summary of the prediction, 3. a general explanation of knowledge-based and 4. a general explanation of scientific management, 5. explanation of how an aspect of knowledge-based OR scientific management relates to the selected prediction, 6. discuss how the prediction impacts your current or desired professional career, 7. References
- Be sure not to over-complicate this submission; follow the slide sequence provided.
- Slides should contain some kind of design. Simple black text on a white background is not acceptable.
- Each slide should contain a photo or graph so coincide with its text.
- A grammar or spell check should be conducted prior to submission.
- Text on the slides should be listed in a bulleted/list format not huge paragraph chunks. There should be a minimum of 5 bulleted items pers slide (but there can be more).