THIS PAPER WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN IT IN to verify authenticity and plagerism.
This paper will summarize the findings of the first two power point presentations and incorporate them into a paper that will add an action plan of major tasks, persons or departments accountable for the actions, time to complete. The time line with be explained in a narrative manner but will also include an action plan in graphic plan such as a Gantt chart, PERT chart, excel spread sheet or just a list of tasks with relevant information.. Students will also identify no less than 3 metrics for the evaluation of the recommended transformation; explain the risks for not implementing the changes, the significance of the strategic and administrative role of Human Resources, and description of the resources needed for the transformation.
This paper can be used as a sample in a student e-portfolio to demonstrate knowledge of the strategic and administrative role of Human Resources. The paper is expected to be written in an academic style in APA format and include at least six scholarly sources and their respective in-text citations.
- Title Page
- Introduction and Purpose of the Paper
- Summary or Recap from Previous Presentations
- Summary of the Recommended Action Plan of Major Tasks, Persons or Departments Accountable, Time to Complete
- Metrics for Evaluating the Results of the Transformation
- Risks of Not Implementing the Changes
- Description of the Significance of Both the Strategic and Administrative Role of Human
- Resources Needed for the Transformation (People, Time, Money, Support from the Top)
- Summary and Conclusions
- Reference Page
- Appendix, Timeline/Action Plan, Revised Organization Chart, SWOT Assessment Chart