- Find an article relating to international business that has been written in the past 30 days. (Recommended sources include: Wall Street Journal, The Economist, BusinessWeek, The Toledo Blade, etc.)
- Complete the GENA worksheet.
- Summarize the article using the required headings.
a. Article Summary
b. Implications for Practice
c. Implications for Theory
d. Future Direction
Submit the following:
a.GENA Cover page
c.GENA article summary, and
d.Link to the online article (make sure your link works, it will be checked).
- Length: 700-1,000 words for the actual content only under the four main headings, i.e. worksheet, references, title page do not count, (strictly enforced)
- Double-spaced pages, 1” margins, plus a coverage.
- Font: Times New Roman size 12.
Reference: Article must be properly referenced at end of GENA using APA citation style.