I need complete 2-3 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3 credible references cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Read the article in the required reading: “The medicine shoppe v. Loretta lynch, et al.: Pharmacists and prescribing physicians are equally liable.” http://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/healaw28&div=24&id=&page=
After reading, in a complete 2-3 pages respond to the following questions.
1. Identify and discuss the duties and responsibilities of a pharmacist toward a patient.
2. Based upon your research and assessment of the case, did the pharmacist perform the required duties and uphold patient rights?
3. Is the pharmacy at fault? Why or why not?
4. What is the impact of the pharmacist’s actions on the patient and community?
5. What precautions can be taken to ensure these types of incidents by allied professionals don’t happen to others? Should there be more regulations in place?
In your paper,
· Must include proper introduction and conclusion
· Must include 3 credible sources cited in APA