Imagine you have been working for a health care organization for an extended period of time. It is clear that you have a wealth of information about the accountability and liability that individuals and organizations should be aware of. You have been asked to create an informational handout for new employees to inform them of the importance of being an accountable and liable individual in a health care organization.
Select a representative from the health care industry below who will represent the perspective of your paper:
- Long-term care manager
- Physician’s front office manager
- Billing specialist
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word pamphlet that conveys the following information:
- Evaluate accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations in the health care industry.
- Evaluate standards of care and potential liability for health care professionals and organizations.
- Evaluate the status of provider rights and responsibilities in the delivery of health care.
- Evaluate the state and federal statutory and regulatory enactments relative to patient rights and responsibilities.
- Evaluate various forms of health care fraud.
- Evaluate civil and criminal penalties associated with fraudulent activities.
- Analyze the legal and ethical implications of using technology in the health care industry.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.