Create an eight- to twelve-slide PowerPoint presentation that will include the points listed below along with components highlighted in your Syndromic Surveillance System Proposal as well as your Week 2 through 5 written assignments. You are to create your presentation as though you were presenting the elements to a group for review. Add speaker’s notes to the bottom of each slide for ease of narration (as this will be presented in a video script) and to provide accessible content to students with accessibility needs.
• Present the needs that were highlighted within your Implementing Tele-psychiatry in a Community Hospital Emergency Department Proposal as it applies to your “ABC Health Care” organization.
• Propose a risk analysis strategy on how organizational needs were met in accordance with applicable laws and standards.
• Assess the essential components of health care decision-making models, emphasizing the system development life cycle (SDLC).
• Determine the impact technology has on cultural factors in health care provisions and decision-making.
• Evaluate the roles and responsibilities of key players in strategic planning and continuous quality improvement.
• Assess enterprise-wide data’s role in health information governance.
• Compare and contrast the roles of technology and enterprise-wide information as it relates to data governance.
• Summarize best practices and policies as they relate to data governance, information exchange, and technical and structural interoperability.
• Explain the economic impact of your proposed system acquisition.
• Formulate and provide answers to three questions that you feel would be appropriate for the board to ask during the review of your proposal
Must present engaging multimedia content to improve learner retention of information. You may wish to include visual enhancements in your presentation. These may include appropriate images, a consistent font, appropriate animations, and transitions from content piece to content piece and slide-to-slide.
Must use at least six scholarly sources formatted according to APA style. All sources used within the presentation must be cited properly within the slides and included on the required reference slide, which will be the last slide of the presentation.