Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Project Leadership Roles at TriHealth (Case Study from Chapter 3)
Due Week 4 and worth 240 points
Read the case titled: “Project Leadership Roles at TriHealth” found in Chapter 3. This assignment is about developing a specific project team for TriHealth.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Identify the common roles in a human resource project. Then, analyze these roles to typical human resource functions.
- Reorganize any two (2) roles at TriHealth that result in shared responsibilities and then state why you chose those two roles.
- Suggest the short-term and long-term effects on the company with roles being shared among employees.
- Analyze the need for an additional role. Then, propose a new role and its proposed impact.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.