Identify the actions you can take to safe-guard a patient’s right to manual therapy.
This an assignment that I have to read and familiarize with all the manual therapy resources that I am giving you here (Web links, Videos, Journal Articles, etc.) I must write about them and use the Internet to further explore manual therapy, and answer the following questions if I need more information.
These questions must be answered in the paper.
- Identify the actions you can take to safe-guard a patient’s right to manual therapy.
- Describe the role of educators, counselors, advocates, and change agents in manual therapy.
- List several cases of EBP (evidence-based practice) that support the use of manual therapy.
- What is manual therapy?
- What techniques are specific to manual therapy?
- What conditions are manual therapy used for?
- The education, scope of practice, and treatment claims of the practitioners.
RESOURCES TO ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS ARE: 3 JOURNALS THAT I ATTACHED PLUS THE VIDEOS AND THE WEB LINKS
paper should be 4-6 pages, including:
***Title page, reference page according to spacing and margin settings (APA Style),
***MUST BE FREE OF PLAGIARISM
*** MUST BE 4-6 PAGES
*** MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 REFERENCES