I need support with this Computer Science question so I can learn better.
Work in pairs or teams to complete the activities.
Activity 1: Installing and Supporting I/O Devices
Complete the labs and review questions.
- Lab 8.1: Gather Information on Your System
- Lab 8.2: Identify Hardware Conflicts Using Device Manager
- Lab 8.3: Simulate Serial Port Communications
- Lab 8.4: Diagnose Simple Hardware Problems
- Lab 8.5: Use a Multimeter to Inspect Cables
- Critical Thinking Lab 8.6: Critical Thinking: Sabotage and Repair a System
Activity 2: PC Repair Fundamentals
Using the Lab in Chapter 2 of the Lab ebook, complete labs 2.1 through 2.7 and submit all documentation and review questions for each lab.
- Lab 2.1: Observe the Boot Process
- Lab 2.2: Take a Computer Apart and Put It Back Together
- Lab 2.3: Choose a System
- Lab 2.4: Determine System Requirements
- Lab 2.5: Compare What You Need with What You Can Afford
- Lab 2.6: Check System Compatibility
- Lab 2.7: Evaluate an Upgrade