This is a 7 Unit Course project that will utilize each week into 1 final project. prefer the same Tutor complete each assignment. MEANING THAT WHOEVER COMPLETES UNIT I ASSIGNMENT, WOULD NEED TO COMPLETE EACH OF THE UNIT ASSIGNMENTS USING THE PREVIOUS UNIT’S WORK.
IT Management and Technical Approaches: Submit a Word document of the IT Management and Technical Approaches. Use APA formatting. (Refer to the IT Project Plan, found in the Project Overview section, as a guide.) You will also use information from this and previous chapters in the textbook, as well as outside sources. The Management and Technical Approaches should include the following information:
• Management objectives: top management’s view, priorities, and assumptions or constraints.
• Project controls: how to monitor project progress and handle changes.
• Risk management: how to identify, manage, and control risks.
• Project staffing: number and types of people required.
• Technical processes: methodologies of project and how to document information.