Copyright and Intellectual Property
Total of 2 pages.
Please write a brief summary of what the readings are about for each of them, so I could know what the readings are talking about. And also write an analysis for each of them. Thank you!
There is also description of the course, so you could have a better understanding if what this course is about.
- O’Neill, A.J. & Thomas, A.A. (2012, November 20). Canada: Bill C-11 – Canada’s “New and Improved” Copyright Act.
- Examine a Resource from the iPinch Project website: https://www.sfu.ca/ipinch/outputs/reports/
- Geist, M. (2013). Introduction. In M. Geist (Ed.), The Copyright Pentalogy How the Supreme Court of Canada Shook the Foundations of Canadian Copyright Law (pp. iii–xii). Ottawa: University of Ottawa.
- Anderson, J. (2010) I. Introduction and II. Examples of Misuses of Traditional Knowledge. Indigenous/Tradition Knowledge and Intellectual Property (Issues Paper). Durham, N.C.: Center for the Study of the Public Domain, Duke University School of Law. (pp. 1-15 only).
- UBC’s copyright resource page.https://copyright.ubc.ca/Links to an external site.