This assignment examines and applies concepts in the Survey Methods chapter and gives you the opportunity to evaluate surveys.
- Using the principles in Chapter 7 of surveys, locate 2 surveys (can be related to your area of interest). One of these should be a survey/ questionnaire that you will justify as high quality. The second survey should be one that you will justify as poor or deficient.
- In an APA Style paper, present your responses to the following prompts:
- Describe each survey applying key concepts from the textbook [be sure to describe the:
- Purpose or goal of the surveys
- IV’s and DV’s ****the items (IVs) that are presented and the ways participants can respond (DVs),
- Critique of the surveys along with a justification of whether you judged it as high quality or poor quality.
- A statement about improving upon the surveys.
- Be sure to include internal citations and references for both surveys.
Your paper must be presented in proper APA 7e format.
Your paper should have a cover page, text body section, and a references. An abstract is not necessary – do not put an abstract into your paper.
Book: Making Sense of the Social World Methods of Investigation Sixth Edition Daniel F. Chambliss