True or False:
1. The owner of a fee simple absolute could lose the property if she uses it in a prohibited manner.
2. If one joint tenant dies, his interest in the property passes to surviving joint tenants, not to his heirs.
3. If you sell the oil rights in your property while keeping the surface rights, the oil company has purchased a profit.
4. In the sale of a house, a seller may not make false statements about conditions, but is under no obligation to mention defective conditions unless the buyer asks about them.
5. The federal government has the power to take private property for public use, but local governments have no such power.