The purpose of this assignment is to familiarize students with the commonalities among typical business plan models.
Research a minimum of five typical business plan models.
In a paper of 1,000-1,500-words:
- Compare and contrast these typical business plan models.
- Describe the strengths and limitations of these models.
- Compare these models to the business plan models in either Microsoft Project or Apple Merlin.
- Select the model that you believe will work best for your assigned CLC Business Plan; explain your rationale for this selection. (My assigned CLC is:
Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)
You are a project manager for a 300-bed community hospital with a 100-physician medical group consisting of primary care and specialty physicians including 20 surgeons of various specialties. Included in this are four well known and respected orthopedic surgeons who contribute significantly to the hospital’s surgery volumes. Senior leadership of the hospital has asked you to put together a proposal for the addition of an outpatient surgery center to be constructed in a new space attached to the hospital.)
- Thoughtfully analyze and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses. Demonstrate a deep understanding of various business plan models by supporting ideas with details and examples. Major points must be exceptionally clear and thoroughly addressed.
Research should be from scholarly, peer-reviewed sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.