PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR OWN VOICE IN THE ANALYSIS, NOT JUST TEXTBOOK REPHRASING.
THIS LINK SHOWS HOW TO DO THE CITATIONS. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WzoD1UIYWvcAgjaTx-ak0Au7DPSDJRX64kP7aGhInvs/edit?usp=sharing
What factors led to the Panic of 1819? What government regulations might have prevented it?
- One possible method to break this question into its multiple subquestions for paragraph responses.
- Paragraph 1: What factors led to the Panic of 1819?
- Paragraph 2: What government regulations might have prevented the Panic of 1819. Each regulation may need its own paragraph response.
- Connections to the present: Why is it important to look back at the Panic and 1819 and what did it lead to?
- 9.2 A Vibrant Capitalist Republic
- The Panic of 1819 Pages 256 – 257
- Supporting background reading – The Presidency of John Adams 224 – 227