Respond to each question in 75 to 100 words.
1. What are some of the historical events that shaped the formation of the U.S. federal government? Select one event you think had a major effect on the federal government. How does this event affect U.S. citizens today?
2. Who were some of the early philosophical contributors to U.S. government? How did their ideas help shape the current government of the United States?
Click here for more on this paper…….
Click here to have a similar A+ quality paper done for you by one of our writers within the set deadline at a discounted…..
3. Describe the historical role of the Supreme Court in federalism cases and the direction it has taken since 1990.
4. What is the main function of the legislative branch? What role does the executive branch play in the formation of laws? Summarize how these two branches work together.
5. What is the role of the judicial branch? Who elects members of this branch? Briefly describe the judicial process.
6. In 250 to 300 words, define federalism and summarize its role relative to the current U.S. political climate.